Well, fingers crossed, prayers sent to heaven, I may be in my last week as a lefty, as the cast might be off next week. It has been challenging, but a good experience, especially in gratitude for what I DO have. I made a list of my top 5 reasons to wake up each morning with a grateful heart:
- My family. Especially an adorable granddaughter that I see on a regular basis.
- My health. In spite of my wrist injury, I am in good health and can exercise, and enjoy feeling good.
- My job. I feel fortunate to have a job that I love (most of the time ha!).
- My home. I live simply after downsizing, but it is comfortable and works for me.
- My friends. I am fortunate to have good friends that keep in touch.
I give credit to God for these good things, and usually wake up with Psalm 23 on my mind.
To make up for not posting in a while, here are recent paintings as a lefty. In spite of the challenge, I still love being able to create, even if they all lean to the left and are wiggly! Be grateful for something good in your life today.